Key points when looking for a Municipal Permitting & Community Development Application
- Standardize! – The ability to standardize the cities/entities processes is one of the main key points you want to consider when selecting a solution.
- Building Codes – Ability to standardize City Building or Municipal Codes within the system.
- Workflows/Business Processes – Must have the ability to build your work-flows and/or business processes within the system.
- Customizable – Ability to adjust the application and configure the system to your business.
- Cashiering – Allows your entity to auto-calcluate your fees.
- GIS-Centric – Fully integrate-able with your existing GIS solution will help you maximize your ROI with the solution you choose.
- Process Automation – System that will allow fees, workflows and cashiering to flow freely and with ease.
Finding a system that meets the goals above will allow your entity to:
- Maximize Resources
- Speed up occupation time
- Maximize ROI
- Allow for Multi-Departmental Usage (Planning, Code Enforcement, Licensing, Etc)
- Track Permits and Cases from Start to Finish with minimal user input to make calculations.
To find out more about a solution that meets your needs feel free to contact us today!