Key points when looking for a Municipal Permitting & Community Development Application
- Standardize! – The ability to standardize the cities/entities processes is one of the main key points you want to consider when selecting a solution.
- Building Codes – Ability to standardize City Building or Municipal Codes within the system.
- Workflows/Business Processes – Must have the ability to build your work-flows and/or business processes within the system.
- Customizable – Ability to adjust the application and configure the system to your business.
- Cashiering – Allows your entity to auto-calcluate your fees.
- GIS-Centric – Fully integrate-able with your existing GIS solution will help you maximize your ROI with the solution you choose.
- Process Automation – System that will allow fees, workflows and cashiering to flow freely and with ease.
Standardize! – The ability to standardize the cities/entities processes is one of the main key points you want to consider when selecting a solution.
Finding a system that meets the goals above will allow your entity to:
- Maximize Resources
- Speed up occupation time
- Maximize ROI
- Allow for Multi-Departmental Usage (Planning, Code Enforcement, Licensing, Etc)
- Track Permits and Cases from Start to Finish with minimal user input to make calculations.
To find out more about a solution that meets your needs feel free to contact us today at email@example.com
Centricity GIS has launched Centricity Locates. Centricity Locates is a cloud based integration that seamlessly connects 811 One Call systems to Cityworks Asset Management Systems. Key Features: Cloud based (no local installs needed) Everything is managed for you....
6 Ways To Increase Your Bottom Line Using Cityworks Asset ManagementImproving your bottom line...That is one key aspect that citizens are looking for when they look at their local City, Utility or whatever organization they are looking at when they write the monthly...
The importance of a Permitting and Licensing system has never been greater. With the ever changing global online environment, we as a society are being held to a much higher standard of accountability. This doesn’t stop at the doors of City Hall. As a matter of...