- Cloud based (no local installs needed)
- Everything is managed for you.
- Seamless GIS integration
- Centricity Locates creates the marking area for you and adds it to your GIS
- Attributes for the locate area is pushed from your One Call system into the GIS and Cityworks.
- Seamless Cityworks Integration
- Centricity Locates manages the GIS and Cityworks push from One Call, eliminating copy and paste ime and effort.
- Eliminates manual interaction between your One Call system and Cityworks.
- Positive Response available for Centricity Locates to notify One Call Ticket owners when the One Call ticket has been closed/completed in Cityworks.
Utilizing Centricity Locates to manage your 811 National One Call tickets is simple and cost effective by eliminating human interaction, and letting Cityworks do the heavy lifting for you. Your users can focus on doing the locating/marking and utilize Cityworks as your system of record for One Call locate requests.
For more information about Centricity Locates Cityworks/One Call integration contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilizing Centricity Locates to manage your 811 National One Call tickets is simple and cost effective…
Centricity Locates is a cloud based integration that seamlessly connects 811 One Call systems to Cityworks Asset Management Systems with Positive Response.
Key points when looking for a Municipal Permitting & Community Development Application Standardize! - The ability to standardize the cities/entities processes is one of the main key points you want to consider when selecting a solution. Building Codes - Ability to...
6 Ways To Increase Your Bottom Line Using Cityworks Asset ManagementImproving your bottom line...That is one key aspect that citizens are looking for when they look at their local City, Utility or whatever organization they are looking at when they write the monthly...
The importance of a Permitting and Licensing system has never been greater. With the ever changing global online environment, we as a society are being held to a much higher standard of accountability. This doesn’t stop at the doors of City Hall. As a matter of...